Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Questions and answers - Hỏi và trả lời


Questions and answers - Hỏi và trả lời




What a girl wants to hear

Girl: Thanks for the fun day.

Boy: No problem.

Girl: Can I ask you a few questions?

Boy: Sure.

Girl: And... Be honest. Have I ever crossed your mind?

Boy: No.

Girl: Do you like me?

Boy: No.

Girl: Do you want me?

Boy: No.

Girl: Would you cry if I left?

Boy: No.

Girl: Would you live for me?

Boy: No.

Girl: Would you do anything for me?

Boy: No

Girl: Choose me or your life?

Boy: My life.

The girl ran away in shock depression. The boy ran after her and told her:

Boy: The reason you never crossed my mind is because you're always on my mind.

The reason I don't like you is because I love you.

The reason I don't want you is because I need you.

The reason I wouldn't cry if you left is because I would die if you left.

The reason I wouldn't live for you is because I would die for you.

The reason I'm not willing to do anything for you is because I will do everything for you.

The reason I chose my life is that you are my life.

No comments: